Last week Windermere’s Chief Economist Matthew Gardner joined us for our annual Market Forecast events in Colorado. We were pleased to host over 500 customers at two events in Denver and Fort Collins.
Here are some of the big takeaways that we shared:
- Interest rates will increase to 4.6% by the end of the year
- First-time buyers are back and will make up 47% of all buyers in 2017
- Inventory will remain at record lows and will continue to drive up prices
- Appreciation is expected to be between 9% and 7% accross our Front Range markets
- Home builders will get creative in order to hit lower price points – we will see more “tiny homes” and more homes without basements
Click HERE to see Matthew Gardner’s infographic on the 2017 Forecast.
Posted on February 2, 2017 at 9:37 pm Kyle Basnar