3826 Rock Creek Dr #D is at a great location on the Harmony Corridor with access to shopping, dining, medical, schools, biz & more. Mountain views and a summertime pool. Includes designer tile, granite, wood flooring, new paint, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, den/office, and a fireplace–just what you want! Large finished basement with private bedroom and bath. Fenced yard and deck. This unit is pristine but you mu
At 1034 W Mountain Ave each plan presents an open and flowing floor plan with high quality construction and finishes, designer kitchen, 2 beautiful master suites, and flex space (plumbed) which could be converted into a 2nd living space! Designed with privacy in mind, each has a large front patio and fenced yard in the back. The perfect setting for low maintenance lock-and-leave living! Individual garages with additional parking and all within walking distance to Old Town. Call for your private showing at 970-481-5689 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Here are some fun “Did You Know?” stats as we wrap up 2016 (arguably one of the most fascinating years in the history of Northern Colorado Real Estate)
- This year the median price of a home supassed…
- $350,000 in Fort Collins
- $300,000 in Loveland
- $250,000 in Greeley
- 2,281 homes were sold in Fort Collins this year
- That’s 133 fewer than last year
- Windsor had 197 more home sales than last year
- The only major market with considerably more sales than 2015
- Today, as we finish 2016, there are only 10 single family homes on the market in Fort Collins priced under $300,000.