MLS 1859341, ClosedGet pre-qualified
Loveland is known as the "Sweetheart City" but its thriving arts scene is what inspires passion in many residents. Numerous nationally acclaimed sculptors call Loveland home. You can see their work at area galleries and tour the foundries. The Benson Park Sculpture Garden contains impressive collection and you will find interesting artwork throughout the city. Each August, the city hosts Sculpture in the Park , a world renowned outdoor sculpture show attended by 150,000 art lovers. The almost 100-year-old Rialto Theatre has been lovingly restored and hosts performing arts groups & musicians and business meetings. In keeping with tradition, the Rialto periodically features silent films with live music accompaniment.
Any visitor to the thriving downtown area of Loveland, replete with examples of traditional Colorado architecture will know that Loveland is big on charm. With 25 city parks, including North Lake Park on the lovely and centrally located Lake Loveland, and Boyd Lake State Park, a boater/angler/water skiers paradise just outside of town, Loveland is big on recreation.
Loveland is big on beauty. It's nestled against the Rocky Mountains and is a hop skip and a jump from Rocky Mountain National Park.
A low crime rate, a solid school system, quality health care, countless entertainment options and friendly Lovelanders mean Loveland is big on quality of life.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from Information and Real Estate Services, LLC under IRES Rules © Copyright IRES, and is provided for limited non-commercial use. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are included in this site and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Before purchasing investment property be sure to consult with your legal and tax advisor. The Group, Inc. cannot make any guarantees about return on investment.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than [insert IDX Subscriber's firm name here] are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. © 2023 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
6. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.